As part of an exciting development at Hastings Secondary College, Port Macquarie Campus, we have introduced a system which will allow you to access important information regarding your child(ren). The system is known as the Parent and Student Portal.
Access through the portal will allow important up-to-date information about the school and your child(ren). This will include attendance details, timetables and school reports. Further details regarding the full range of features will be addressed in campus newsletters.
The portal allows secure access by parents to data relating only to their child(ren) and data of a whole Port Macquarie Campus nature.
Registering for Parent Portal
Follow these steps to enable portal access for your family:
1. If you have not created and account you need to register. Just click the register button below and complete the information required (you must have a email address).
2. Once the account has been created you will be prompted to enter your username (email address) and password created.
3. Once registered, details of the student(s) linked to the family access key will be available.
4. Your access key for the parent and student portal has been sent to you via letter and contains a unique 10 character alpha-numeric code allocated to your family.
5. Please note that the access key is case sensitive.
If you are already registered click the Parent Portal button below.
As we progress through this initiative, Parent Portal will become more and more significant in your day to day management of your child's education at our campus.
Should you experience difficulties please do not heistate to contact us for assistance on Ph: 6583 1844 and ask to speak to Jeni or via email.
We value your feedback and look forward to hearing from you about your experience with our Parent Portal. Any improvements and feedback is gratefully received with a view to adding further functionality and improvement.